South Devon Veterinary Hospital offers a wide range of diagnostic services that help us accurately diagnose medical conditions. As well as the services described in the menu we are also able to provide:
- Blood pressure monitoring.
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)- to measure electrical activity of the heart.
- ERG (Electroretinography) – to measure the function of the retina in the eye.
- Tonometry – to measure the pressure within the eye.
- Direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy and slit lamps- to closely examine the eye.